3. Many children need adoptive and foster parents. More info HERE.
4. 40 Days for Life (fall and spring campaigns) combines prayer, fasting and peaceful vigil at the local abortion business, Planned Parenthood. The on-site prayer vigil takes place on 116th Ave. one block north of SE Mill Plain Blvd. Participants on-site are asked to sign the Statement of Peace.
5. Sidewalk Advocates for Life provides training for peaceful, prayerful, legal and woman-centered presence in the public right of way outside an abortion center offering help to the abortion-minded.
6. Contact Students for Life to start a pro-life group at your middle school, high school, college and med/law school.
7. Feminists for Life will help you make your workplace and college campus "pregnancy friendly."
8. Contact Healing the Culture to have a Life Advocacy Student Training session at your college.
9. Use the Alternative Healthy Family Formation program appropriate for grades 8-12 and developed by Teen-Aid providing abstinence and character education since 1981. Based upon risk avoidance model as opposed to WA State School Sex Ed risk reduction model championed by Planned Parenthood. (See top 10 reasons to keep PP out of our schools.)
10. Get informed about legislation on the state and national level.
Washington State...Family Policy Institute WA HERE.